主页 > 外语学习 >

求职面试的时候,千万别说这11句话

编辑:小语种学习 2019-05-30 10:28 浏览: 来源:www.liuxuekuai.com

Never Say These 11 Things During A Job Intervie (Unless You Don't Want The Job)
求职面试的时候千万别说这11句话(除非你不想要这个工作)
The hiring manager has already sifted through resumes and decided that they ant to meet you. No it’s your turn to make an impression.
招聘经理已经筛选过了简历,并决定和你见一见。现在是你让他眼前一亮的机会了。
Avoid these 11 statements next time you’re up for a job.
下次面试的时候要避免讲这11句话。

1. “THAT’S A GREAT QUESTION!”
“这是个很好的问题!”
While this phrase may be a great addition to social conversations, it’s not something an intervieer needs to hear.
虽然这句话在日常社交里是道不错的配菜,但它并不是面试官想听到的东西。
Instead of sounding surprised that the recruiter asked a question, remember that you’ve prepared for this intervie.
记住,你是为这场面试做好了准备的,不要在面试官问问题的时候表现出吃惊。
Get straight don to ansering their questions.
直接回答他们的问题。

2. “WHAT IS THE TITLE OF THE ROLE, AGAIN?”
“这个职位叫什么来着?”
Any questions shoing your lack of research into the pany, the job description, or the industry itself sho that you haven’t adequately prepared.
任何一个问题,如果它让人觉得你并没有事先调查好这家公司、这个职位、这个行业,那它都只能说明你做的准备不足。
There’s no doubt it’s important to ask your intervieer questions, but the questions you ask should be targeted toard information you can’t find online: hat the pany culture is like, ho the values of the pany play out in day-to-day business, etc.

虽然问面试官问题的确很重要,但这些问题应该着重于那些你在网上找不到的信息比如公司的企业文化、他们如何在每天的运作中体现自己的价值观,等等等等。

3. “I’VE ACTUALLY NEVER DONE THIS TYPE OF JOB BEFORE, BUT . . . “
“实际上我从来没有做过这类工作,不过……”
If you have a lack of experience, your resume ill sho it.
如果你的经验不够,他们早就在简历上看出来了。

In fact, the intervie is your chance to creatively connect the dots beteen your resume and your decision to apply for the job.
实际上,你应该在面试中创造性地说明你简历上的那些资质和你的求职决定之间的关系。
It’s here you’re able to tell the intervieer hy you’ll be a perfect fit for the job, even if that’s not hat it looks like on paper.
这是个机会,你现在可以告诉面试官你为什么是这份工作的完美人选,即使实际情况和你简历上写的不一样。

4. “I REALLY CAN’T IMAGINE ANYONE MORE QUALIFIED THAN ME”
“我真的想不出有谁比我更合适了”
Self-aggrandizing during an intervie only serves to hurt you in the end.
在面试中自我夸大,最终只会适得其反。
Since you haven’t seen the resumes of the other applicants, there’s no use in overtly paring yourself to them.
你并没有看过其他候选人的简历,所以没必要公开地把自己和他们作比较。
What’s important to learn is the art of the subtle parison.
你应该学一学怎样微妙地作比较。

The key is being able to talk about the things that make you special–not just saying that you’re special.
要点就是谈谈你做过哪些与众不同的事,而不是单纯说你自己与众不同。

5. “MY LAST BOSS WAS TERRIBLE”
“我上一个老板超差劲”

Complaining about ho you didn’t get along in your last ork environment is detrimental on to levels.
抱怨你在上一个工作环境中的不适有两方面的害处。
First, it shos your lack of ability to cope ith a challenging situation and move past it.
,这表现出你不能应对也不能忍受挑战性的环境。
Second, the last thing your intervieer ants is for you to be talking trash about their pany or employees in the future.
,面试官最不希望的就是你将来离职之后说这家公司和员工的坏话。
Obviously, it’s important to talk about past challenges you’ve faced on the job–but critically evaluate, don’t plain.
显然,谈谈自己过去在工作上面对过的挑战是很重要的——但你应该进行批判性的评估,而不是抱怨。

6. “THIS WILL BE A GREAT STEPPING STONE TO MY NEXT CAREER MOVE”
“这对于我事业的下一步来说,是一个很好的跳板”
While this may be the exact reason you ant this job, it’s not a savvy move to share ith the intervieer.
虽然这可能的确是你申请这份工作的原因,但把它告诉面试官显然是不明智的。
Hiring managers are generally looking for someone ho ill display a long-term mitment to the pany.
招聘经理通常都愿意找那些愿意为公司长期服务的人。
Instead, ask questions about your opportunities for advancement in the pany.
你应该问一问你在这家公司能得到怎样的发展机会。
This shos that you mean to stay ith the pany and let them benefit from your developing skills, knoledge, and maturity.
这表现出你打算留在这家公司并让他们从你在技能、知识、阅历上的成长中获益。

7. “I DON’T KNOW”
“我不知道”
There’s alays a better ay to respond to a question you’re unsure of than saying, “I don’t kno.”
总会有一个比说“我不知道。”更好的办法来回答一个你拿不准的问题。
Of course, it’s alays important to be humble and not make up hat you’re not sure of, but this is here your munication skills e into play.
,“保持谦逊、不假装知道自己不懂的事”永远都是很重要的,而这就是考验你谈话技巧的时候了。

8. “I DON’T HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR YOU”
“我没有问题要问你”
Having questions prepared for your intervieer is almost as important as being able to anser the questions they thro at you.
准备好问面试官的问题,和回答好他们问你的问题同样重要。
The questions you ask are an opportunity to display the deep knoledge you have of the pany.
问问题恰好是个表现你对这家公司的深刻理解的机会。

9. “THAT’S A REALLY NICE WATCH YOU HAVE ON!”
“你戴的手表真不错!”
Attempts to flatter your intervieer ill most likely fall short–especially in relation to appearance or material possessions.
试图恭维你的面试官一般都会适得其反——特别是当你恭维的是他们的外表或者物质财富的时候。
If you really must pliment the intervieer, make it related to something you kno they’ve done in the business, or even talk about a move the pany made that you admired.
如果你非得表扬一下你的面试官,那就说些你所知的TA以前在工作中做过的事,或者说说你认可这家公司的哪些举动。

10. “UM, SO, LIKE, I REALLY, UM . . . “
“啊,嗯,额,就是……”
As in any situation here you ant to sound confident, intelligent, and collected: Cut the filler ords.
无论在任何情况下,如果你想表现得自信、聪明、有准备,那就不要讲这些填充词。

11. “DO PEOPLE GENERALLY LIKE WORKING HERE?”
“大家通常喜欢在这工作吗?”
Don’t try to beat around the bush.
不要尝试旁敲侧击。
Ask specific questions about pany culture and team morale, and be direct.
问些具体的问题,比如公司文化、团队士气,并且问得直接点。
The best ay to get the don lo on hat’s happening in an office is to talk to current or former employees there.
想要彻底搞清楚一间办公室里平常都发生什么,最好的办法就是直接问这里的员工或者前员工。