主页 > 外语学习 >

诗歌 :If You Forget Me 如果你忘了我

编辑:小语种学习 2019-05-30 19:06 浏览: 来源:www.liuxuekuai.com

鱼的记忆只有7秒,7秒之后它就不记得过去的事情,一切又都变成新的。所以在那小小的鱼缸里它永远不觉得无聊,因为7秒一过,每一个游过的地方又变成了新的天地。它可以永远活在新鲜中……面对让人难过的过去,有时,人宁愿金鱼般记忆。

If You Fet Meby Pablo Neruda
如果你忘了我——帕布罗·聂鲁达

I ant you to kno one thing,
希望你知道

You kno ho this is.
这是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slo autumn at my indo,
当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire, the impalpable ash or the rinkled body of the log,
当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴

Everything carries me to you,
我的心儿就会飞向你

As if everything that exists.
似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,
芬芳,光明和荣誉

Or little boats that sail toard.
就像小舟荡向岛屿

those isles of your that ait for me,
那里,你等候着我

Well no. If little by little,
,假若

You stop loving me,
你对我的爱情淡去

I shall stop loving you,
我的爱火也会

Little by little.
渐渐熄灭。

If suddenly you fet me,
如果瞬间你忘了我

Do not look for me,
别来找我

For I shall already have fotten you.
因为我早已把你忘怀。

If you think it long and mad,
我生命中

the ind of banners that passes through my life,
过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart here I have roots,
而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour,
记住,彼时彼刻,

I shall lift my arms and my roots ill set off to seek another land.
我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。

But, if each day, each hour,
,如果每时每刻

You feel that you are destined for me,
如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

ith implacable seetness,
能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a floer climbs,
每天绽若鲜花

up to your lips to seek me.
如果你迎向我的红唇

Ah my love, ah my on,
啊,我的爱人,我心里

in me all that fire is repeated,
所有的爱火将再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or fotten.
永不会消失,永不被忘记

My love feeds on your love, beloved,
我情因你爱而生,爱人啊

And as long as you live,
情长今生

it ill be in your arms ithout leaving mine.
不离你我臂弯。