主页 > 外语学习 >

海子诗歌欣赏《面朝大海 春暖花开》(双语)

编辑:小语种学习 2019-05-30 19:13 浏览: 来源:www.liuxuekuai.com

    

从明天起,做一个幸福的人

  From tomorro on, I ill be a happy person;

  喂马,劈柴,周游世界

  Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the orld.

  从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

  From tomorro on, I ill care foodstuff and vegetables,

  我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

  I have a house,toards the sea, ith spring floers blossoming.

  从明天起,和每一个亲人通信

  From tomorro on, I ill rite to each of my dear ones,

  告诉他们我的幸福

  Telling them of my happiness,

  那幸福的闪电告诉我的

  What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

  我将告诉每一个人

  I ill spread it to each of them.

  给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

  And give a arm name for every river and every mountain.

  陌生人,我也为你祝福

  Strangers, I ill also give you my ell-ishing.

  愿你有一个灿烂的前程

  May you have a brilliant future!

  愿你有情人终成眷属

  May you lovers eventually bee spouse!

  愿你在尘世获得幸福

  May you enjoy happiness in this earthly orld!

  我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开

  I only ish to face the sea, ith spring floers blossoming.